THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to the Plep Family Blog! I can't promise I will post often, but when I do post I appreciate everyone who stops by....and comments are most definitely accepted!!

So, let me introduce myself! My name is Teresa. I am engaged to Mr. Chris Plep! Yes we are getting married...finally! haha! The date is not yet set, but I will let you know when it is!! We have two beautiful children. Eric is four years and his younger sister Evelyn is two!!! Awwww! I love my family! The kids sure do keep us on our toes! Well now, I hope everyone is having a fantabulous day and hopefully I'll be able to post some more later!! TaTa for now!! muahhh!

Teresa

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE it...i am soooo happy you are blogging now...i will add you to my link list and you will find lots of random people stopping by. if you are interested in lots of traffic join Wordless Wednesday. OH and send me your email address so i can send you an invite to cre8buzz...WAY fun!! and lots of people will find your blog that way. i have made some super cool friends and YOU like new friends sooooo.

HUGS!!

Avery Gray said...

So nice to meet you!

Chrisk said...

Don't know if you still check this site, but...I was Chris' childhood friend. Chris Krueger.

I've looked periodically over the years to see if Chris was on-line anywhere, and was VERY pleasantly suprised to find this blog.

I hope life finds you all well and glad to see SOMEONE is still in the Cupertino area. Very few folks are anymore. Heck, I'm in Montana.

I've been in the Air Force for 20 years now and I'm due to retire soon. I hope you guys find this message and decide to respond. If you feel like doing so you can reach me at chrisk@bresnan.net

All the very best.
-Chris